This farfalle necklace was hand crafted by KINTHREE. The name comes from the Italian word farfalle, which means butterflies. It makes the perfect gift for your favorite chef or perhaps give it to a loved one as a celebration of Italian heritage!
"Life is a combination of magic and pasta." - Frederico Fellini
- Choose your material and choose your preferred card insert.
- Crafted by women and cast in the United States.
- Gold vermeil is a thick layer of 14k or 24k solid gold on sterling silver.
- Includes an 18" gold filled chain.
- Box = Kinthree drawer gift box, description card, gift wrapped in recycled paper
- Sleeve = description card, plastic sleeve baggie, not gift-wrapped
- We will ship your order in a 100% recycled material bubble mailer
We are sisters and have been designing jewelry since 2016.